Urlop wypoczynkowy, urlop okolicznościowy, urlop na żądanie, urlop macierzyński i wychowawczy, urlop bezpłatny, urlop szkoleniowy, wnioski urlopowe, dni opieki nad dzieckiem, wymiar urlopu, świadczenia urlopowe.

Moderatorzy: admin, RobertP, xaltuton

zhangzk
Średniozaawansowany
Średniozaawansowany

and tight end MyCole Pruitt

Postprzez zhangzk » 2018-10-08, 03:01

Labor Day may be the day that Le'Veon Bell goes back to work.

The Steelers running back has not signed his franchise tender or reported to the Steelers since the deadline to sign a multi-year deal passed in July. Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Bell has told some of his teammates that he will report to the team on Monday.

That’s the first day of practice for the week leading up to Pittsburgh’s Week One game against the Browns. Bell also reported six days ahead of the team’s first game in 2017 Devin Shore Jersey , although he came in to take a physical a few days before that practice. There’s no word on if his plans are similar on that front as well.

When Bell reports, the Steelers will have a roster exemption for up to two weeks for the running back. Bell played in Week One last year despite missing out on offseason work, training camp and the preseason.

The Texans made three waiver claims Authentic Mike Cammalleri Jersey , getting running back Buddy Howell, safety Natrell Jamerson and defensive back A.J. Moore. Howell was waived by the Dolphins, Jamerson by the Saints and Moore by the Patriots.

The Texans cut safety Kurtis Drummond and tight end MyCole Pruitt Lorenzo Alexander Jersey , Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports. They also placed seventh-round pick Jermaine Kelly on injured reserve.

Jamerson was a fifth-round pick of the Saints. He moved to safety last season, his senior season, at Wisconsin after two years and receiver and one year at cornerback.

Moore played 39 games at Ole Miss Darius Leonard Jersey , making 48 tackles, one sack and three pass deflections as a senior. He was an undrafted free agent.

Howell rushed for 2,424 yards and 22 touchdowns at Florida Atlantic. He was an undrafted free agent.

Authentic New York Jets Jerseys

Powrót do Urlopy pracowników i zwolnienia