Urlop wypoczynkowy, urlop okolicznościowy, urlop na żądanie, urlop macierzyński i wychowawczy, urlop bezpłatny, urlop szkoleniowy, wnioski urlopowe, dni opieki nad dzieckiem, wymiar urlopu, świadczenia urlopowe.

Moderatorzy: admin, RobertP, xaltuton

zhangzk
Średniozaawansowany
Średniozaawansowany

Matt Davidson and Tim Anderson

Postprzez zhangzk » 2018-10-08, 03:57

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix returned to Lambeau Field for Green Bay Packers minicamp after the safety cited personal issues for missing some voluntary offseason workouts.

Clinton-Dix said that the death of his godmother following a heart attack hit him hard. She was a school principal who played a formative role in Clinton-Dix's upbringing.

"I learned everything. I learned the principles of being a young man Josh Bailey Jersey , not taking anything for granted," he said.

Having the opportunity to spend time with family meant a lot to him.

"But, you know, my family means everything to me," Clinton-Dix said after practice Tuesday. "If I have the opportunity to be home with them, I would love to be home with them."

The safety's absence during some voluntary workouts in May and early June was notable given that the Packers have a new defensive coordinator, Mike Pettine. A Pro Bowler in 2016, Clinton-Dix is part of the core of a defense hoping to improve following a lackluster 2017 season.

He's also entering the option year of the rookie contract signed after being drafted in the first round in 2014 out of Alabama.

Asked why he missed some of the workouts, Clinton-Dix first said "family issues," then winked .

Asked if his absence wasn't contract related, the fifth-year pro replied "personal issues."

Later Rasmus Ristolainen Jersey , Clinton-Dix said he had no deadline to get a new deal done. He doesn't sound like someone who plans to hold out, either.

"What would it do, though?" Clinton-Dix said. "You're just wasting your time, really. You're getting fined and fined and fined. I'm a guy that, I need my money, man. That's why I'm here now. I need my money."

Clinton-Dix was in Green Bay for three weeks at the start of the offseason program in April. He had his team-issued tablet computer the entire time while he was away to watch practices.

If there were any questions, Clinton-Dix would contact position coach Joe Whitt. A member of the coaching staff would get back to him with an answer, or send another video clip to help.

"Well, you guys can take attendance. It's a mandatory minicamp, so things step up. But I feel really good, Ha Ha all the way through Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey ," coach Mike McCarthy said. "We've had change, we've transitioned through that."

McCarthy followed recent tradition and excused 16 veterans with six or more years of experience from this week's minicamp, including quarterback Aaron Rodgers. So practices this week can especially help rookies or younger players lower on the depth chart make impressions on the coaching staff.

Still, any time on the practice field with a player with Pro Bowl potential such as Clinton-Dix can help as the Packers hope to finish the offseason program strong before going on summer break.

"Scheme or not, all you've got to do is (say) 'You've got this, you've got this' and he's going to go out there and play," second-year cornerback Kevin King said. "Playbook-wise, I'm not worried about that. Ha Ha is going to be Ha Ha."

Always confident, Clinton-Dix used word play when asked if minicamp was a time when he could play catch-up. Pettine's scheme appears to play to Clinton-Dix's strength and allow him to spend more time closer to the line of scrimmage, rather than 20 yards out.

"I love ketchup. Love it on my hot dogs, love it on my hamburgers and I love it on my fries Nick Perry Jersey ," Clinton-Dix said. "Catch-up won't be a problem."

Cleveland Indians right-hander Trevor Bauer leads the big leagues with 109.3 pitches per game this season.

The 27-year-old emerging star would not have it any other way.

“I feel great,” Bauer said to the Cleveland Plain Dealer when asked about his high pitch counts. “I recover really well, and I’m glad I can get deep in the game for the team.”

Bauer will go for another triple-digit performance Wednesday night when Cleveland (35-30) visits Chicago (23-42) for the third contest of a four-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field. The teams have split the series’ first two games, with the Indians posting a 4-0 victory Monday and the White Sox bouncing back for a 5-1 win Tuesday.

It is not impossible for the White Sox to beat Bauer, but the challenge will be steep.

The right-hander is 5-4 with a 2.62 ERA in 13 starts this season. He has walked 29 and struck out 109 in 86 innings. He has registered double-digit strikeouts in each of his past three outings and in five starts overall this season.

No wonder Indians manager Terry Francona has left Bauer in the game for 100-plus pitches in every start this year.

“I just don’t see a reason (to pull him),” Francona said to the Plain Dealer. “I just feel he deserves to stay out there.”

In 14 career games (12 starts) against the White Sox, Bauer is 6-2 with a 3.55 ERA. He has fanned 89 in 76 innings.

The White Sox will counter with right-hander Dylan Covey (2-1, 2.22 ERA), who has emerged as an early bright spot during a rebuilding season. The 26-year-old struggled badly as a rookie in 2017, but he has looked much better since being promoted from Triple-A Charlotte in late May. He has not allowed an earned run in either of his past two starts.

In three career games (one start) against Cleveland, Covey is 0-0 with a 3.68 ERA.

Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor will try to stay hot at the plate after going 2-for-3 with a pair of doubles Tuesday. The 24-year-old has a team-leading 23 doubles to go along with 14 home runs and 35 RBIs.

Five Indians players already have double-digit home runs. Jose Ramirez leads the group with 19 Jakob Silfverberg Jersey , while Edwin Encarnacion (16) and Lindor (14) round out the top three. Yonder Alonso and Michael Brantley have 11 apiece.

Chicago is led in homers by Matt Davidson and Tim Anderson, who each have 11.

White Sox first baseman Jose Abreu will look for another strong game as he tries to strengthen his case to be a starter in the All-Star Game at Nationals Park. The 31-year-old is hitting .286 with 10 home runs and 38 RBIs, and his 25 doubles lead the club.

A second All-Star appearance would be special for Abreu.

“It will be excellent because we play this game for the fans,” Abreu said via an interpreter to mlb.com. “To have the honor to represent them, and they know what I’m doing, that is really big. If that happens, I would be really happy.”

New York Giants Customized Jerseys

Powrót do Urlopy pracowników i zwolnienia