Informacje z rynku pracy, rekrutacja i selekcja, motywowanie pracowników, polityka personalna, mobbing, dyskryminacja, planowanie karier, oceny okresowe, ustanie zatrudnienia i outplacement

Moderatorzy: admin, RobertP

coloriage

Jose Altuve appears on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallo

Postprzez coloriage » 2018-03-15, 09:09

A day after helping the Astros win the first World Series title in franchise history, Jose Altuve flew to New York, while most of his teammates flew back to Houston. Altuve was invited to appear as a guest on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night Andy Pettitte Green Jersey. When Altuve was introduced, The Roots performed a makeshift version of Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" with Altuve's name thrown in the lyrics. A video of Altuve lip syncing to that song in the Astros clubhouse went viral last year, and Backstreet Boys sent a message to Altuve and the Astros wishing them good luck in the World Series. The newest World Series champion got a standing ovation from the Fallon audience, which seemed unusual for a player who beat the show's hometown Yankees in the American League Championship Series. "This is literally the first time (I've gotten a standing ovation in New York)," Altuve joked. During the interview, Fallon pulled out eye black strips for both to wear, and Altuve gave Fallon an Astros' World Series champions hat. Altuve told Fallon he knew this year's Astros team was something as soon as he showed up to spring training. "I showed up to spring training early this year and I looked around and I said, 'OK, something's going on now,'" Altuve said. "I've never been in a sitaution like this. This is my seventh year in the league, but this year was a little different. A lot of talent, but a couple veteran players and everything was so good. So, I was like OK, this is the year, and it was." Altuve got another big ovation when he praised Yankees star Aaron Judge and was receptive to Fallon's idea of the two MVP candidates creating a sitcom together Jeff Bagwell Youth Jersey. "I would love to, that guy, let me tell you something about that guy. He's really good, everyone knows that, but he's super humble, too," Altuve said. "I really like the way he plays, but I also really like the way he treats people. Aaron Judge. I'm a big fan. After a big cheer, Altuve joked, "OK, I'm getting used to this ovation." Altuve appeared in the final block of the show, after Alec Baldwin and the cast of Netflix's "Stranger Things."

Powrót do Zarządzanie personelem (HR)